Salutations you Spiky-Haired Saiyans and Greetings to every God of Destruction, It’s the Koolest kroc in Universe 7, Kolonel Krank with my thoughts on Dragon Ball Daima! (I will say, this show gets some points for not wasting entire arcs recapping movies like how Super started out) So, I sort of umed and awed about whether or not I wanted to review this on the blog since it’s technically not video game or movie related but A.) I did go to the fathom event and saw the first 3 episodes in theaters and B.) This is my blog, and I make the rules XD. All joking aside though, I did sort of want a reason to gush because I absolutely love Dragon Ball and I figured this would be as good a place as any to do that. So with that said, let’s dive into the demon world on a brand new Dragon Ball Adventure! So, starting off with the basic premise, the show takes place in-between the defeat of Kid Buu and the beginning of Battle of Gods. All seems well for Goku and h...
(content warning for mentions of abuse and sexual assault.) (Admittedly, I'm not sure how sensitive it is to make this the thumbnail but I've been seeing this meme all fucking weekend leading up to the movie and I can't get it out of my head so here it is. Hey, turn that frown upside down you costumed clowns because you’re killer kroc is back! That’s right, your precious pudding Kolonel Krank is here with a review of Joker: Foile à Deux and uh…yeah, I’m not gonna lie here, I’m at a bit of a loss here. I’ve had movies inspire joy, frustration, disappointment, and even slight disgust but Apathy, especially at this level, is rare. Even Borderlands, a film I described as ‘cinematic Novocaine’ managed to summon more emotion from me than Joker Foi…fuck it, I’m just calling this thing Joker-2, did. I suppose I should try to collect myself and start with the parts that actually stand out in my mind, as few and far between as they are! Lady Gaga delivers a fairly dec...
Comments
Post a Comment